Pomegranate and Cauliflower
send a mail
- May 22-27 2017From Micro to Macro and Back, the physics and metaphysics of_________________distance.
Residency at the Bergen Center for Electronic Art, Norway as part of the Future DiverCities project.
- March 1-7 2017Disaster Prevention workshop by HANDs project / Japan Foundation. Phang-Gna, Thailand
- April 14-22 2016Seminar at the Anthropocene Campus: The Technosphere Issue at Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin.
- March 06 2016Presenting Out of Soil at Himmel und Erde, Kunst- und Kulturverein Alte Schule Baruth.
- November 18 - 23 2015Stories from the Hills: Tales of the Lowland at La Fin des Cartes, Espace des Arts sans Frontières, Paris.
- September 28 - October 1 2015Out of Soil at the Bhoomi Maati Maa: the Festival of Living Soil in New Delhi, India.
- September 5 - November 1 2015Feather and Measure in collaboration with Alex Toland at Natural Affairs, QuadrArt Dornbirn, Austria.
- June 2 2015Presentation at the SD Talk series, Media + Design dept., University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
- April 21-23 2015Out of Soil presented with prozessagenten at the International Week of Justice, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Berlin.
- April 13 2015Energy Harvests presented at Checkpoint Salon of Bundezentrale für Politische Bildung.
- February 19 2015Street Rights Map workshop with Henrik Lebuhn as part of the Community Now? symposium, Jewish Museum Berlin
- October 9 + 16 2014Ideas from Nature - workshop with Biomimicry Germany e.V. at Museum für Naturkunde Berlin
- June 14 2014Urban Nature Street Rights – Workshop at Long Day of Urban Nature, Public Art Lab / Prinzessinnengarten, Berlin
- June 8-13 2014Stories from the Hills: Tales of the Lowland presented at Dirt Dialogues, 20th World Congress of Soil Science, Jeju, Korea
- November 2013Stories from the Hills: Tales of the Lowland. A project with Ruttikorn Vuttikorn in northern Thailand. Workshop and exhibition on November 29 at Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok
- September 3 2013Connect the Plots: a workshop with environmental engineering students as part of the field work of the Institute for Ecology, Berlin University of Technology. With Alex R. Toland.
- June 10 2013Street Rights Map workshop at the Department of Urban and Regional Sociology, Humboldt University Berlin. With Ruttikorn Vuttikorn and Henrik Lebuhn.
- May 24 - September 1 2013Garden Registry at Spontaneous Interventions: Design Actions for the Common Good at the Chicago Cultural Center. With Amy Franceschini and David Lu.
- January 08 2013Talk at Design Interaktiver Medien, Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany
- November 27 2012Energy Harvests workshop at Shaking Science, Baltan Laboratories, Eindhoven, NL
- October 26 2012 - January 13 2013E.B. Station at ReGeneration New York Hall Of Science.
With Amy Franceschini as Futurefarmers.
- October 1 - 15 2012E.B. Station at Art, Environment, Action!
SJDC, Parsons The New School for Design.
With Amy Franceschini as Futurefarmers.
- August 29 - November 25 2012Futurefarmers' Garden Registry is included in the Common Ground exhibition at Venice Architecture Biennale.
With Amy Franceschini and David Lu.
- June 27 - July 3 2012Artist in residence at Colorado College. With Jon Cohrs.
- June 15 - 25 2012Artist in residence at Santa Fe Art Institute, New Mexico. With Amy Franceschini / Futurefarmers.
- May 2 - 4 2012Plant-Aeronautics lecture at Integral Studies, Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design, campus Waiblingen.
- February 16 - 18 2012Talk at Temporary Spaces – Air Castles and Smoke Clouds, University of the Arts Bremen, Germany
- August 12 – September 08 2011Underground Currents at metro station Neukölln, Berlin. With Hanspeter Kadel
- August 18 – 21 2011Energy Harvests Workshop and DIY Kits at ÜberLebenskunst, House of World Cultures, Berlin. With Hanspeter Kadel
- June 16 - 26 2011Artist in residence at Timelab, Ghent, Belgium.
reMarshing: Wastelands to Wetlands with Jon Cohrs
- June 15 2011Talk at Transdigital Seminar 2011, Vooruit, Ghent
- March through May 2011Co-teaching at Parsons - The New School for Design, NYC with Jon Cohrs
Food in the City Research Group, Eyebeam, Art + Technology Center, NYC
- March 06 2011Beneath the Pavement:
A Garden. Book release. Download PDF here.